Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I will always Remember...

I want you to know that even though we are apart
A piece of you will always remain in my heart.

I'll remember your smile.
I'll remember your laugh.
I'll also remember all the moments we've had.

However, there is one thing that I regret;
And that is the way I made you cry as I said my final goodbye.

I didn't mean to hurt you, because you meant everything to me;
I know I should have tried, and in our love, believed.

But instead I did the one thing that tore my heart in two;
I had to put an end to our relationship, and now our love is through.
I guess not everything is meant to last for an eternity;
In time we will both heal and look back on the memories.

And now even though we are no longer together;
It is you, my first love, who I will always remember... ♥ ♥ !!

No comments:

Post a Comment