Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I still don't believe that I have lost you...


I still don't believe that I have lost you,
lost you forever..
I know you still remember sometimes those days when we were friends
'n I believe, at least from my side it is not just a mere past..
Now I have really started missing you in every corners of my heart where sometimes ago you used to stay..
I wish that I could hold you now...

I wish that I could touch you now...
I wish that I could talk to you...
be with you somehow....

I never could understand-
'Is loving someone is such a big crime that I have to suffer my lifelong??'

I used to wake up every morning in the hope that what is going around is just a terrible dream,
It will be alright when I will open my eyes.
But it wasn't so.

Now every night I am used to have you in my dreams. Where you come 'n smile - touching me silently.
Where our eyes speak only the language of pains
'n I break into tears in your lap saying-

"Why don't you ever feel-I am incomplete without you ..
If you love me only in my dreams,
Let me be asleep forever."

Do you know one thing,
Yes I will tell today,
I will shout,
it doesn't matter you will listen or not
but I will cry tonight that-
"Today 'n always, beyond tomorrow,
I need you beside me,Always as my best friend,
lover 'n forever soul mate.".. !

No comments:

Post a Comment