Saturday, April 16, 2011

All i want is to be your's 'n only your's.. !


I swing in your love 'n I Feel a Swift in your arms..
I feel as if I'm in heaven when I'm in your presence.. :)

Ever 'n ever 'n always forever i wanna be there..
As if i am addicted to You,,,'n need you badly..
Can't breathe without your love neither can live without U.. :(

What have you done to me,,, see how i shiver without you.!!
All i want is to be your's 'n only your's...

I wanna Breathe with your 'n dream with You..
I may sound silly 'n act crazy..!!
But what to do,, if you make me wish for you so much..:)

What have you done to me,, see how i shatter without you.!!
All i want is to be your's 'n only your's..

I wanna Sing with You 'n swing with You..
I may sound childish 'n act like fool.!!
But what to do,, if You make me love You so much.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment