Wednesday, August 31, 2011

what a girl wants to hear...




what a girl wants to hear...
GIRL : thanks for the fun day.
BOY : no problem.
GIRL : can i ask you a few questions?
BOY : sure.
GIRL : and...
GIRL : be honest.
GIRL : have i ever crossed your mind?
BOY : no.
GIRL : do you like me?
BOY : no.
GIRL : do you want me?
BOY : no.
GIRL : would you cry if i left?
BOY : no.
GIRL : would you live for me?
BOY : no.
GIRL : would you do anything for me?
BOY : no.
GIRL : choose me or your life?
BOY : my life.

THE GIRL RAN AWAY IN SHOCK DEPRESSION

THE BOY RAN AFTER HER AND TOLD HER...

the reason you never crossed my mind because YOU ALWAYS ON MY MIND.
the reason why i don't like you because I LOVE YOU.
the reason i don't want is I NEED YOU.
the reason why i wouldn't cry if left because I WILL DIE YOU YOU LEFT.
the reason i wouldn't live for you is because I WOULD DIE FOR YOU.
the reason i am not willing to do anything for you is because I WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU.
the reason i choose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment