Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beautiful Prayer...

Beautiful Prayer...
Dear God,

You know my friends so much better than I do.
You know her/his sickness 'n his need.
You also know her/his heart.

God,
I ask you to be with my friends now,
working in her/his Life.
Let Your will be done in my friend’s life.

If there is a sin that needs to be confessed 'n forgiven,
Lord, please help her/him to see her/his need 'n confess.

God,
I pray for my friends because Your Word says I should pray for Her/His healing.
I believe You hear this earnest prayer from my heart 'n that it is powerful because of Your promise.
I have faith in You to heal my friends,
but I also trust in the plan you have for my friend’s life.

God,
I don’t always understand Your ways,'n why my friends has to suffer,
but I trust You now.
May You be glorified in my friend’s life 'n also in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment