Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Still there....

Still sometimes at my shadow, I gaze,
Still at times in that darkness, I see her face,
Still walking all alone, on that lonely way,
The same road which we traveled together someday,
Still I m lost....
'n perhaps that would be my fate....
That I love that one...
whom I wanted to hate!!
Confused, Bedazzled, Berserk, 'n Battered...
Solemnity abound 'n completely shattered...
With words I play...
Still lost on my way...
Still searching for that "someone",
Still waiting I am to meet her again...
Yes the very thought is a pleasure admits this pain
I hope not, for I've been hurt enough to hate you
I hope so, for I've earned the right to miss you
I hope not, for the venom is still lurking
I hope so, for the love is never fading... !

No comments:

Post a Comment